Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Expressing my Creativity

Oh my,  I have so many ideas in my head, I have started to write them down. I have this cute lime green notebook that I use to scribble my thoughts immediately. But guess what, the notebook is beginning to fill up! 

How I wish I could have more than 24 hours in a day. I have numbered every idea and highlighted them everytime it's done. But the list just keeps on growing. 


I have decided to stop accepting orders for now because I feel that it is keeping me from expressing my creativity. I get so frustrated that I have a lot of things I want to make but there is just not enough time. So now I want to focus in making new designs and embark on a collaboration project with another artist. I get excited when I can freely express what I want to make.

Creative times are here!

No comments: