Thursday, March 24, 2011

So much to do, so little time!

The leather has arrived, yay! I just love the smell of leather. Now I can't wait for my hand press and rivets to come so I can get my hands on them. 


New materials have also come in. Beautiful new fabrics, leather, notions and these cute antique peacock and heart pendants. I can imagine these cute pendants in a one-of-a-kind clutch. 



April and May is going to be really busy as I prepare for the big event in June at Handmade Canberra, make some stocks for Shop Handmade and for a new handmade gallery in Newtown. And who knows, I might get accepted for this handmade event in May here in Sydney. We'll see ... so much to do, so little time! 

1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I look forward to seeing your new creations! ~Val