Friday, November 27, 2009

Motivate Me Friday #7 - The heat is on!

10 weeks to go and the heat is on ... literally!
Here in Sydney, the temperature's been rising and it's not even officially summer yet. So, I got myself a groovy new fan to keep my (I mean, me) cool.
 


This week, I'm back on track. Said goodbye to Bro and hello to Jano. I love my new machine. I got a bonus extension table. It's sew sew nice!



Here she is sitting pretty on this spacious 'rustic look' timber table I bought from ebay. The thing I like about this table aside from being spacious is the 2 drawers. Don't be deceived by its looks. These drawers are deep, it goes all the way back up to the end of the table. You can pretty much put away lots of stuff.





I know what you're thinking. You can't believe how tidy my workstation is. Well, not really. I have cleaned up the mess for the purpose of this pictorial.

Better not waste the weekend, time is ticking so off to sew I go!

Here's this week's motivational quote:

“Hard work spotlights the character of people. Some turn up their sleeves. Some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.”
~ Sam Ewing

No comments: