Monday, November 30, 2009

Imagine

I'm not what you call a couch potato. I don't watch TV, only sometimes. There's only a few shows that pass my "strict" criteria. When I say strict, I mean not a waste of my sewing time. One of the shows I like watching is Glee. It's not so much about the stories but I like the singing.
For every episode, there's always a song I like and last night's episode it was the song, Imagine.

This song is so popular that it gets really boring. But Glee cast version sang together with the Haverbrook School for the Deaf was beautiful. 

I realized how beautiful the song is with it's simple lyrics and also makes you realized how lucky we are to have the sense of hearing. I wish you could watch the video but Fox took out all videos posted on youtube I guess due to copyright claims. Anyway, happy listening and how about enjoy browsing my handbags on the right while listening :-)

No comments: