Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thank You Day

I declare today as my Thank You day. So I'd like to take this opportunity to say ...
 
Thank You to all my Facebook Fans. We've passed the 150th mark. Simply knowing that there are 150+ Kikay supporters out there is more than enough to make me feel good. 
 
  Carnation and Gerbera © 2009 Peek into My World
 
Thank you to all my Followers on this Blog. Through this blog, I have met so many interesting people. It's great to know I have friends out there in cyberspace who takes the time to read my "mumblings" (hahaha!). I also find it interesting to know more about my online friends by reading their blogs. Maybe someday, we will all meet in person.
 
Thank you to my Blog Friends who's given me blog awards. I would never have thought someone would take the time to pass an award to me. I am honored.
  
  Life is a Game © 2009 Peek into My World

  
Thank you to all those who appreciate and buy handmade creations. Your support, has given me (and the 100s of indie artists), the motivation to create more beautiful things with our hands. Although we can't compete with mass produced items (in terms of quantity, quality and price!), it's comforting to know that there are people out there who appreciates our work. I have collection of these beautiful handmades here - Handmade Sightings.

Thank you to those who follow or drop by Peek into My World to appreciate my photography. I hope that the photos and quotes gives you joy and inspiration in your daily lives as much as I enjoyed taking the pictures (albeit, amateurish!).
  
Sam and Josh © 2009 Peek into My World
  
Thank you to my family who are my Number 1 fans. Your support, the kind words and honest opinions means a lot to me. 
And last but not the least, I thank the Lord for all the blessings He has showered upon me, my family and all my friends.
  

  Chapel Tower © 2009 Peek into My World
    
Okay, I think that's it.  I feel like I just delivered my "Best Actress" thank you speech! haha!

  

1 comment:

Michele Mallory-Davidson said...

WOW! You are a lucky lady! I feel lucky to have found you and your blog and all of the kind words and advice you are always there to offer! I was so excited when I saw my purse on Handmade Sightings, Thank you!
~Michele