Monday, June 8, 2009

Photos and Quotes

I had the chance to play around with my camera in the last 3 days, so here are some pics. I obviously need to do more reading and playing around with the gadget. Out of (literally!) hundreds of pictures I took, these were the only ones that are sort of ... what do you think?







Thanks to my Blackberry, I get daily rss feeds of interesting articles (of whatever!) including motivational quotes. Here are some of my favorites:


"You pile up enough tomorrows and you'll be left with nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering." ~ Meredith Wilson


"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" ~ Helen Keller

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none. ~ William Shakespeare


and here's my favorite of all -

"If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?" ~ Shantideva

No comments: