Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stand

Okay, I admit that I have been a bit slack the last few days. I didn't even post my kikay weekly yesterday. I am blaming it all on the weather. It has been really cold here in Sydney this week that I just didn't feel like doing anything (or is it just another one of my procrastination techniques?).

Before I forget, I'd like to mention my thanks to Florence from Florence Wang designs who's given me a blog award this week. Since I've been actively blogging, I have found new friends, albeit online only. I now owe quite a few nice and very supportive crafter bloggers a blog award too. But not to worry, I am just waiting for the right time to pass it on ... it will come, I promise.

Like I said, I haven't done anything the past week. But thanks to the cold weather, I've managed to find time to fiddle with my camera. I am slowly learning so that's good. And this morning I decided to make myself a camera bag. I refuse to use those typical camera bags, you know, those bulky, black bags. I know, I know .. they are meant to protect the camera but unfortunately, I don't like the look of them. I am going to be a rebel and express my own individuality by creating a trendy camera bag for myself. I'm so excited, can't wait to finish it ASAP.

To wrap up the week ... it was cold, I haven't done anything productive, I didn't have a sale, procrastination was in, motivation was out ... what else???

But the good news is that the passion is still there. It's just a matter of listening to this inspirational song 'Stand' from Rascal Flatts to get myself going again!






No comments: