Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Little Corner

Here's a picture of my little corner in action. This was taken tonight after I got sick of ripping out my sewing of the camera bag. That thing you see on top is my camera bag in progress and that's Bro, my indi machine. You see, I've miscalculated the inside pockets. After the bag was done then I found that the camera body and the lens won't fit! So yes, you guess it right, I had to rip it off, not just the pockets but the sides and bottom of the bag as well. What a waste of my precious time. I got sick of it and so I abandoned it. My buddy, Nikki, sitting happily in the tripod was calling me to take a photo. So I did!


1 comment:

Michele Mallory-Davidson said...

I too know the feeling of becoming one with my seamripper!!! Take a deep breath and go back to it later!
~Michele from By Your Side