Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random Thoughts

I am having a writer's block today (yes, I now consider myself a "writer". Don't laugh!). I am just going to write "stuff" for today's entry.

New supersized Tote ... fresh from the sewing machine!
Its a giant of a bag measuring 42 cms (16 1/2") x 30.5 cms (12"). This beauty has so much room to spare. It is made of black corduroy and cotton canvas.
Has anyone noticed it yet? That's right, I'm into cords nowadays.


Quotes from Seth Godin.


This quote caught my attention. It's up there on my pinboard!


"Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win.
Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it."


I thought this article was very interesting and it is so true!
"Put Things Off and Stop Caring to Realize Your Dreams" ... say what? Read on and see if you agree:
http://zenhabits.net/2009/05/put-things-off-and-stop-caring-to-realize-your-dreams/

That's all folks!

No comments: