Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another day, another handbag to do!

Just finished the latest Maria Tote. This one has a very cute Orange Satin Ribbon ... sooo cute! I'm not sure why but I liked putting ribbons on my bags nowadays. It must be one of my "handbag phases". Look to your left (under 'Just Arrived') and admire the bag (just like me, haha!).

I am now thinking on my next creation. Is it going to be a tote, carry-all or wristlet? I might attempt on another purse with metal frame. hmmmmm ... can't make up my mind. I'v got so many ideas on my mind, don't know where to start.

I think I'll do another Pochette just like this. This is one of my favorites! Great size, just for the essentials.
If you don't want to carry something big, this one will sit comfortably under your arm. It's got a top zipper closure.
Bag measures approximately: 16 cms x 22 cms (6 1/4" x 8 5/8") and the gussett is 8.5 cms (3 1/2"). You'll be surprised how much stuff you can fit in this bag. Your wallet, sunnies, ipod, mobile phone, keys, and more!
Now on to the boring side, I have 3 days to go before I'm back to work. So that means I can not be slack anymore, I must get back to being organized. Can't believe 2 months have gone so quickly and we still haven't moved house yet!
Gotta to go ... lots of things to do!

No comments: