Sunday, December 26, 2010

Off to See the World

Here's my first ever attempt of creating an Etsy Treasury. I didn't realized it will take up so much of my time but I had fun. Please enjoy!

'Off to See the World' by mytinda

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.~ St. Augustine

This treasury is a collection of beautiful things that relate to travel and the things that you find from places that I want to visit one day! Enjoy!


MEXICO TRAVEL POSTE...
$12.99

Personalised luggag...
$33.95

Travelgirl (doodlem...
$5.00

Ethnic Tribal Silve...
$45.00

SLR/DSLR Camera Len...
$16.00

bucket list journal...
$

Postcard, Camera an...
$23.00

Special Edition Lea...
$54.00

FREE SHIPPING - Mor...
$24.00

Iconic Red Camera C...
$46.00

PERU - Leather Trav...
$29.90

Travel Guide
$40.00

No comments: