Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Flavour of the Month - Messenger Bags

Well, it looks like we have a flavour of the month. These cute messenger bags have been bestsellers for the month of August. 

 
I do accept made-to-order bags but I don't normally advertised it, only if a customer asks. But for a limited time only, I will be accepting orders for these messenger bags. At the moment, waiting time is up to 4 weeks. 


If you have your heart set on one of these beauties, we have beautiful fabric combinations that you can choose from. And as usual, the fabrics are rare, discontinued or limited edition. 

To preserve the uniqueness of your bag, a majority of the designs are one of a kind. If in demand, I will only make 3 of each design, nothing more. 

Christmas is just around the corner, if you want to have it by Christmas, you have to act now! To place an order, go to 'Can I help You?' tab found at the top of this post. 

No comments: