Sunday, August 1, 2010

Exclusive to Kikay Club Members

It's been sometime since I had the chance to tell Kikay Club members about what's been happening at Kikay Designs and I am so sorry that I have not been getting in touch lately.

Hobo Brown Paisley - AU$56.00
Available at Dawanda

Things have been really busy in my small studio but I am determine to make sure that from now on all members will get regular updates. So today, I've sent out a newsletter which contains details on a very generous special discounted price offer exclusive to Kikay Club members only. This generous offer is valid till August 15 only but this is not the end of it. In fact, it is just the beginning. Members will enjoy exclusive offers and special discounted prices regularly from now on.
 Small Tote in Brown - AU$45.00
Available at MadeIt

Are you a Kikay Club member yet? If not, join now to find out what the offer is about and enjoy the benefits of being a member in future offers. Joining is free and easy. Just click on the 'Join now' button in the lime green box found below or on the left side bar of this blog. 


I want to hear about KIKAY cool updates and exclusive offers!

* required

*








Email Marketing by VerticalResponse

No comments: