Saturday, May 1, 2010

Please Sponsor Me in the Everest Virtual Challenge

Hello Everyone!

I'm taking on a truly mountainous challenge this May – I’m Pretty Much Climbing Everest to help work wonders for sick kids. And I’ll achieve this epic feat without leaving Australia – by taking 10,000 steps a day for two weeks as part of a team in the Everest Virtual Challenge for the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation.

My biggest challenge though is reaching my fundraising target to help work wonders for sick kids. You can check out my personal progress by clicking on the link below:




While you’re there, you can make a secure online donation by credit card – every dollar will help the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation work wonders for sick kids through ground breaking medical research to find faster diagnoses, better treatments and ultimately cures for childhood illnesses.

Perhaps, you might want to join me. For more information on how YOU can participate in The Everest Virtual Challenge, please visit www.workingwonders.com.au .

Thanks for your support!

Take Care,
Monique

No comments: