Friday, November 6, 2009

Motivate Me Friday #4

I am giving myself a big pat on the back for being so productive this week. My clutches are done (well ... almost!). These clutches will come in various designs and due for release in February 2010. I am not very good at keeping secrets so here's a sneak peek ...




Since I have achieved something this week, I think this might be appropriate: 

Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.
~ Anne Frank


And by the way, I have been thinking about what I am doing and keep wondering if this is worth it. I don't know what lies ahead ... it is a risk!

Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
~ Anonymous

No comments: