Friday, October 16, 2009

Motivate Me Friday #1

For most people, Friday is the end of their week but for me it is just starting. It is when I turn the my motivational switch to the highest rating it can get to prepare for the weekend. Since I work full time, it is these 2 days that I need to be very productive.

With a show looming in 17 weeks, I am calling Fridays my 'motivate me' Fridays. So from today and in the next 16 Fridays, I am going to post a quote that will give me inspiration to succeed in my goal.




Without further adieu, I am kicking off my motivate me friday quote with a personal favorite:

When you are not practicing (... sewing for me!), remember someone somewhere is "sewing" and when you meet him he will win!
~ Ed Macauley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spot on! :-) Sewing, sewing and more sewing it's not funny...but isn't it our real job? ~M xx