Saturday, August 15, 2009

5 Best Kept Secrets

In the past few weeks, I've thought about a few projects and I think it's time to make it public and make a commitment. So here's my 5 best kept secrets:

1) New Look Blog - In the last couple of weeks I've been looking around for a new (free) blog template. My current template is kinda getting boring and it's time for change. I have yet to find what I like. If you have any suggestions or ideas on where I could find free templates, please share! Can't wait to get a fresh new look!

2) Handmade Sightings - My daughter once told me that looking for stuff at Dawanda or Etsy is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It can be frustrating especially if you lose track of what you found. It instantly hit me - how about I make a site that is
dedicated to keeping all our favorite "handmade sightings" in one place. Instead of putting them in our 'favorites' or 'hearts' in every online selling venue, we'll put them all in "one basket". And so 'Handmade Sightings' was born. There are so many beautiful stuff out there just waiting to be discovered. Keeping them in one place makes it easy to find and we're sharing it with you. Check it out and don't forget to follow so you don't miss out. And most of all enjoy browsing with us!

3) One Bag a Week Self-Campaign - with christmas just around the corner, it's time to gear up for the crazy shopping season. But how do I do it? Make 1 bag a day? but that would asking for trouble. 3 bags a week? achievable, but that is if I don't go to work 5 days a week. 1 bag a month? now that's a bit slack! How about 2 bags a week? Hmmmmm ... or 1 bag a week? sounds reasonable! So yes, expect to see 1 new bag every week from Kikay! Good luck to me!

4) Peek into my World - not quite a secret anymore. I've previously blogged about this and I've since been trying to post regularly as time permits. So please drop by Peek into my world. If you feel like browsing an art gallery, visit my Photoart Gallery.


Winter Wildflowers © 2009 Peek into My World

5) Newsletter - I recently got an email from a subscriber wondering if she's been missing out on Kikay newsletter. Well, actually no! In the last few weeks I've been working on a fresh new look kikay e-zine which is coming out soon. Are you a subscriber yet? This elite group of subscriber's are special and just like our facebook fans, they get pampered with discounts and giveaways too! What are you waiting for? Join now and keep an eye on your inbox!


I want to hear about KIKAY cool updates and exclusive offers!


* required



*



Email Marketing by VerticalResponse


So there! The secret is out.

Now where have all my elves gone? Yoohoo ... I need some help here ...

No comments: