Friday, May 15, 2009

Kikay Weekly (Issue 01)

Friday nights for me is the time when I catch up on things and look back on the week that just went past. So I thought from now on, I am going to issue a weekly roundup called the 'Kikay Weekly'. For those who've missed out or been busy during the week, it's a great way to catch up too so grab a cuppa and relax!

Featured Artist

This week I launched the first of a series of featured artists. If you missed it, check out this week's Featured Artist, Tweeart, a talented artist from Germany. I will be featuring talents every second Wednesday so stay tuned for the next artist to be featured on the 27th of May 2009.


Blog Shop

If you haven't noticed it yet, the Kikay Blog Shop (look to your right8) is now open for business. The idea of a Blog Shop came to mind because I've received countless suggestions about how it would be nice to also have an online shop within the blog. Thanks to Rapid Cart, this made it all possible.

Shopping is a so much easier now, you can shop right here through secured checkout, 24x7. Rapid Cart is powered by Artfire but note that there is no need to set up an account. Just click on 'BUY' to be taken directly to your shopping cart. Then simply enter your shipping information and email address during checkout to proceed with your order. How easy is that!

The Blog Shop will be officially launched soon, so watch this space!

New Season Collection

New fabrics for the Winter 09 Collection (for downunder) and Summer 09 Collection (for the rest of the world) have arrived. I can't wait to get started. I wish the elves would come and help me so I can get these collections on time.

Before I go, I'd like to share this beautiful quote from Dan Millman -

"The time is now, the place is here. Stay in the present. You can do nothing to change the past, and the future will never come exactly as you plan or hope for."

Enjoy your weekend people!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some great ideas Kikay! great blog. love the artfire rapid cart....im hoping people will use it.....have a great day. see ya on twitter too!!!