Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Disappointing Tote


I survived my first week at my new job. I'm not quite sure if I like it there but the people are nice so that's good. I heard there are lots of politics in that office. We'll have to see in the coming weeks.
Yesterday, I started on a new Maria Tote. It's finished but I am not happy with the result. It's a shame because this is made of Plum-coloured cotton canvas and Laurel Burch fabric. I'm a very disappointed but I can still rescue this bag. There is something missing but I d on't know what. Anyway, just wait because I am sure I can turn this ugly duckling into a real beauty!

Today's Mother's day and we are going over to have lunch with the clan at my sister's place. I am going to give Momsi her makeup bag. I hope she will like it.

No comments: